The creation of this site began last spring for my digital photography class at Catholic University in Washington DC. Its purpose was to provide students a way to communicate through words and images. Each week during the semester I give my students assignments that relate to a certain aspect of photographic composition, technique and pure imagination. most find it a good way to practice their skills and for me a way to track my student's progress. However, they found as did I that keeping up with your blog on a regular basis is not as easy as it may seem. I try to instill in my students that practice and experience are the best teachers.
Enjoy and let me know if there is something you like!
1 comment:
what a amazing photogarapic ! I'm just a new comer for photograp ! my father was an amateur photograper,he took photo for his family need.
Post a Comment