This is a test site for my digital photography class.
Wednesday, April 9, 2008
What's for Dinner!
This week's assignment is to photograph what it is that you eat in a week. A photo documentary as to what you put into your body. So this is what I found when I got home...
The creation of this site began last spring for my digital photography class at Catholic University in Washington DC. Its purpose was to provide students a way to communicate through words and images. Each week during the semester I give my students assignments that relate to a certain aspect of photographic composition, technique and pure imagination. most find it a good way to practice their skills and for me a way to track my student's progress. However, they found as did I that keeping up with your blog on a regular basis is not as easy as it may seem. I try to instill in my students that practice and experience are the best teachers.
Enjoy and let me know if there is something you like!
No comments:
Post a Comment