

So this week the Pope came to the US and I was one of the lucky ones who was able to photograph him. It was a long week and instead of showing lots of photographs of the Pope, I will show a beging of the week and an end to the week. Now my begining was preparing for the Pope's visit. Six months of planning to have one of the events I was involved with end in 90 minutes. Yes I did get some good shots, but being locked down in certain positions limits you to what you get. I am so used to having free rein in what and how I shoot. Security was, needless to say, very tight.
So here is one Pope shot and one shot on how I ended my week and that was taking my girls outside to splash in the puddles after Sunday's rain showers. I like the rain shot better!
No comments:
Post a Comment