This is a test site for my digital photography class.
Friday, November 14, 2008
Capitol at Night!
I am trying out a new lens. Nikon's 14 - 24 mm 2.8 N lens. Once again Nikon scores a big "+" in my book. All but one of the shots was crated with this lens. The top of the dome on the Capitol building was shot using a 70- 200 mm 2.8 VR lens. And again, WOW!
The creation of this site began last spring for my digital photography class at Catholic University in Washington DC. Its purpose was to provide students a way to communicate through words and images. Each week during the semester I give my students assignments that relate to a certain aspect of photographic composition, technique and pure imagination. most find it a good way to practice their skills and for me a way to track my student's progress. However, they found as did I that keeping up with your blog on a regular basis is not as easy as it may seem. I try to instill in my students that practice and experience are the best teachers.
Enjoy and let me know if there is something you like!
No comments:
Post a Comment